This notice applies to the use of personal information gathered from http://theimprovedyou.com
You may wish to provide us with Personal information such as your name, your e-mail address and phone number and how you heard about us, when you register your interest in our services or using the contact forms on http://theimprovedyou.com
Jo Dealey Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal information and complies with current data protection legislation including GDPR. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Notice or our approach to safeguarding your information, please send us an email.
Overview of this Notice
● Who is gathering your information
● The information we gather
● What we do with the information we gather
● How long we retain your information
● Controlling your personal information
Who is gathering your information
The Jo Dealey Ltd, is collecting personal data when you register your interest in our services or contact us via http://theimprovedyou.com.
The company’s representative and Data Protection Officer is Jo Dealey, who is contactable via email@example.com
The information we gather
When you use our website register your interest in our services or use the contact form we collect the following information:
● Full name
● Email address
● Phone number
● The services you are interested in
● How you heard about us
● Your journey through the content of the website
What do we do with the information we gather, and why?
• We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with the service you require.
• To add you to my mailing list for articles, free guides and updates.
If you sign up to my mailing list I will ask for your name and email.
For your protection, Mailchimp provides a double opt in system. You can unsubscribe from receiving mailings at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or to know when you visit a particular page on our site. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
How long we retain your information
We will retain your information on our system until either:
● You request we stop sending you information, or unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists
● You do not respond to our checking with you that you wish us to continue contacting you about the service you requested
If either of these conditions are true, we will delete all the information we hold about you from your use of this website.
Controlling your personal information
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as our customer, therefore, we would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
• You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know is what the purpose of collecting and processing is.
• You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed and b) access to your personal data.
• You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete.
• You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more at the ICO website.
• You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more at the ICO website.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us at:
Jo Dealey Ltd
The Cherry Tree Therapy Centre,
5 Station Parade,
Cherry Tree Rise,
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
• The client has the right to complain to the Independent Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if they think there is a problem with the way we are handling their data (see https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/).
We may amend this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on or website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.